Women High Heels Casual Sneakers Height Increasing Leisure Platform Breathable Flat Shoes Big Summer Shoes, Size 35-40(Size:40,Color:Blue)
- Memory foam supportive insole: women casual shoes with a soft memory foam insole, making you feel like stepping in the air, good cushioning effect, to take care of your ankle, make you comfortable every day
- Occasions: spring and autumn canvas shoes for walking, jogging, cycling, fitness, sports, travel, work, comfortable indoor and outdoor occasions
- Non-slip lightweight sole: women’s fashion sports shoes, the sole is made of polyurethane material, so the shoes are lightweight and have good abrasion resistance. When you wear these shoes, they are very light, soft and comfortable. The anti-slip effect is very good and ensures a secure hold with every step
- Lightweight walking shoes: arch support provides long-term stability for feet, improves comfort, reduces foot pain, lets you say goodbye to the problems caused by plantar fasciitis, and is easier to exercise
- Material: These women hiking shoes are made of breathable fabrics that provide a ventilated and dry environment for feet in the shoe. The upper gives it a clean, elegant look that can easily be worn with any casual outfit all year round.
Sold：126 Wished: 100 Followed: 77
1.for high women heels Flat Sneakers, thicker sole, compare with other similar products.
2.Suit for casual/work/jogging etc occasions.
3. The shoes are made of PU + canvas + rubber, soft / non-slip / durable.
4.Three arch support, absorb shock to protect your knees, distribute pressure evenly.
Upper Material: PU+Canvas
Sole material: rubber
1 pair of shoes
1. If your feet are wider/narrower than normal, please choose a larger/smaller size. If your actual size is between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size.
2. Due to differences in photography, lighting and the color layer deviation of the display, there will be a slight color difference between the actual product and the photo. Please refer to the actual product.
There are no reviews yet.