Vionic Womens Spark Maria Ballet Flat- Supportive Suede Walking Shoes That Include Three-Zone Comfort with Orthotic Insole Arch Support, Medium and Wide Fit
- MAINTAINING YOUR WOMENS BALLET FLATS: Preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes. We recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust. Keep the footwear away from direct heat to prevent it from drying.
- Suede Upper, Removable Microfiber-Wrapped EVA, 1/4″H heel, Durable Rubber Outsole.
- VIONIC SHOES: The innovative biomechanics of THREE-ZONE COMFORT deliver enhanced stability with a deep heel cup, superior forefoot cushioning, and ultimate arch support midsole. These essential contact points hug your foot’s natural curves in all of our casual, dress, active, and slipper styles. Experience the Vionic difference: on-trend fashion, unmatched fit, and feel-great wellness from the ground up. Vionic: Style You Want, Comfort You Crave.
- EVERYDAY SUPPORT: A podiatrist-designed footbed delivering unique THREE-ZONE COMFORT is built into every pair of Vionic sandals, slippers, active shoes, and flats which promotes stability and natural alignment from the ground up. Helping to relieve flat feet, high arches, bunions, heel spurs, and lower back pain issues.
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE WOMEN’S FLATS: Meet your new go-to shoe, this suede ballet flat is a steady, casual, everyday essential.
- Rubber sole
Sold：212 Wished: 53 Followed: 23
Dance your way across town or just across the office in ballet flats made to move with you whereever you go. Way more stylish than sneakers, these fabulous suede flats carpet you in comfort while keeping you feeling polished and poised for the day. For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive. To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust. Keep footwear away from direct heat to prevent from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally. We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather. Received APMA Seal of Acceptance. Vionic shoes provide essential stability and addictive support. With contours seamlessly engineered into each and every pair–from flip flops to heels–Vionic helps support natural alignment from the ground up, in looks you’re going to love.
There are no reviews yet.