Nike Mens Kyrie Flytrap VI Basketball Shoes
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
$64.49 – $109.90
- When you lace up, it tightens the webbing to help hold your foot in place
- Rubber sole
- The Zoom Air unit embedded under the forefoot compresses when you step down, then springs back when you push off
- The rubber curves up the sides of the shoe to provide traction on the edges to help you stay in control, no matter what direction you go
- The 360-degree multi-directional traction pattern along the outsole is aggressive, data-informed and computer-generated
- The laces feed through criss-cross webbing straps over the top of the foot
Sold：200 Wished: 65 Followed: 16
The Kyrie Flytrap 6 offers durable traction underfoot and up the sides to help you plant, change directions and create separation from your opponent. A Zoom Air unit in the forefoot and comfy foam provide soft cushioning while secured lacing gives you a fit made to move with you. This version is made for outdoor-court use with its extra-durable rubber outsole.
There are no reviews yet.