UGG Womens Coquette Slipper
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable” from arch
- 100% Leather
- Dyed Sheep Fur (Fur Origin: United States/United Kingdom/Spain/Ireland/Australia)
- Available in whole sizes only. If between sizes, please order 1/2 size down from your usual size.
- 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate sole
Sold：242 Wished: 96 Followed: 41
UGG IS A BRAND FOR THOSE WHO REFUSE TO BE DEFINED BY CONVENTION.
Founded in 1978 on the coast of California by an Australian surfer, UGG is a global lifestyle brand renowned for its iconic Classic Boot. First worn by Hollywood royalty, fashion editors, and then the world, UGG has since expanded beyond the icon to design footwear, apparel, accessories, and home decor with an uncompromising attitude toward creativity, quality, and craftsmanship. Bold, provocative, free-spirited, optimistic, and real, the brand has always celebrated unapologetic individuality and continues to be embraced globally by those who refuse to be defined by convention.
Take your self-care seriously with this slipper. As soft as it is versatile, the Coquette features our soft sheepskin and a lightweight sole that travels both indoors and out with ease.
There are no reviews yet.