UGG Womens Coquette Slipper
- Fur Animal – Sheep or Lamb. Fur Country of Origin – Australia, United Kingdom, Ireland, United States or Spain. Fur Treatment – Dyed. More than 10% from scraps – No
- Available in whole sizes only. If between sizes, please order 1/2 size down from your usual size.
- 100% Leather
- 17mm Twinface sheepskin upper
- 17mm sheepskin insole
- Shaft measures approximately not_applicable” from arch
- Dyed Sheep Fur (Fur Origin: United States/United Kingdom/Spain/Ireland/Australia)
- Synthetic sole
Sold：182 Wished: 80 Followed: 83
Take your self-care seriously with this slipper. As soft as it is versatile, the Coquette features our soft sheepskin and a lightweight sole that travels both indoors and out with ease.
UGG IS A BRAND FOR THOSE WHO REFUSE TO BE DEFINED BY CONVENTION.
Founded in 1978 on the coast of California by an Australian surfer, UGG is a global lifestyle brand renowned for its iconic Classic Boot. First worn by Hollywood royalty, fashion editors, and then the world, UGG has since expanded beyond the icon to design footwear, apparel, accessories, and home decor with an uncompromising attitude toward creativity, quality, and craftsmanship. Bold, provocative, free-spirited, optimistic, and real, the brand has always celebrated unapologetic individuality and continues to be embraced globally by those who refuse to be defined by convention.
There are no reviews yet.