Sorel Womens Kinetic Breakthru Caribou Waterproof Boot
- Rubber sole
- Casual & Breathable: These women’s fashion sneakers are lace-up shoes that are good for sports, running, and other outdoor activities. The chic and modern design will surely complement your wardrobe
- Ergonomic Design: A soft and breathable engineered knit upper. Bootie construction with eco-friendly flat lace for adjustability. A plush collar to ease pressure around ankle, with an sturdy heel pull tab
- Stability & Comfort: Features an eco-friendly textile topcover and a removable, molded PU-like EVA footbed designed for extra security and added comfort
- Stylish Protection: These versatile Shoes for Women are perfect for everyday use. The non-slip feature helps you avoid injuries
- Durable Materials: Lightweight midsole and molded rubber outsole give you the perfect blend of durability and comfort
Sold：248 Wished: 43 Followed: 66
LEATHER CARE GUIDE
The city is unpredictable, and acquiring scuffs, nicks, and dirt along the way is inevitable. We wanted to provide you with a guide on how to care for your leather—so you can keep that fresh-out-of-the-box look for as long as possible.
FOR WATERPROOF LEATHER:
Step 1: Use a medium-bristle brush to remove dirt, dust, or debris (we recommend one made specifically for cleaning leather.)
Step 2: Wipe shoes with a damp cloth.
Step 3: Let dry in a cool, dry place.
FOR OILED LEATHER/DRY-TANNED LEATHER:
Step 1: Remove dirt, dust, or debris, with a dry cloth.
Step 2: Use a clean cloth dipped in a bit of leather cleaner all over shoes.
Step 3: Wipe shoes with a damp cloth to remove residue.
Step 4: Let dry in a cool, dry place.
FOR NUBUCK/SUEDE LEATHER:
Step 1: Use a soft brush to remove dirt, dust, or debris (we recommend one made specifically for nubuck/suede leather.)
*Note: leather is a natural product and will have its own unique characteristics, marks, or imperfections. Some leather may have color variations, small markings or scratches. These are a natural part of the character and don’t affect the quality or durability of the leather.
Founded in 1962, SOREL combines expert craftsmanship and of-the-moment design to create all-season footwear. What began decades ago with premium boots, crafted with an unparalleled balance of construction and protection, is now a brand dedicated to both functionality and fashion. Here at SOREL, we believe you are your most powerful tool and the determination you find within is an unstoppable force. SOREL challenges the status quo by creating unexpected footwear that pushes the boundaries of function-first fashion. We stay in motion so you can push yourself forward.
10, 10.5, 11, 12, 5, 6, 6.5, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9.5
There are no reviews yet.