Nike Womens Basketball
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
$129.99 – $199.95
- Nike released the Dunk in “Gold/White/Silver” in February 2022 as part of its Spring 2022 footwear lineup
- The eyelets, mid-panel, and top heel block appear in crisp white tumbled leather
- Contrasting Metallic Silver leather is found on the toe cap and forefoot panels, as well as on the collar and heel tab with red “Nike” branding
- The perforated toe and heel overlay are designed in Metallic Gold
- The Women’s Nike Dunk Low “Gold/White/Silver” is a women’s-exclusive colorway of the sneaker that combines flashy metallic gold and silver overlays against a clean white base
- Leather sole
Sold：173 Wished: 93 Followed: 72
Before becoming a streetwear icon and a must-have for skateboarding. Dunk began his journey on American college parquets. The design became famous in 1985, when it debuted with other products in coordinated colors for university programs. Today. A selection of these famous team colors is back to pay tribute to the model’s 35th anniversary.
There are no reviews yet.