Nike Womens Basketball
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
$188.00 – $209.95
- In terms of color, neutral tones of beige and ivory white are met with bright yellow and pink accenting
- The adidas UltraBoost 21 brings weight, cushioning, and responsiveness to the next level
- Updated with increased energy return, breathability, and sustainability, this women’s running shoe claims more Boost capsules in the midsole and an upper constructed of Primeblue, a high-performance recycled material made in part with Parley Ocean Plastic
- Jordan Brand gives the Air Jordan 1 Mid a classic update with this “Armory Navy” colorway
- Rubber sole
- Navy blue, white, and black colors take turns covering elements of the upper, while the midsole keeps things together in white and the shoe ends in a navy blue outsole
- Leather sole
- The Air Jordan 1 Mid is made with full-grain leather and has a perforated toe box for a durable and breathable fit
Sold：180 Wished: 24 Followed: 98
Before becoming a streetwear icon and a must-have for skateboarding. Dunk began his journey on American college parquets. The design became famous in 1985, when it debuted with other products in coordinated colors for university programs. Today. A selection of these famous team colors is back to pay tribute to the model’s 35th anniversary.
There are no reviews yet.