Nike Air More Uptempo 96 Mens Basketball Trainers Cj6129 Sneakers Shoes
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Rubber sole
- Thoroughly ‘90s in design, the Air More Uptempo ‘96 was the former signature shoe of Scottie Pippen’s when the Basketball Hall of Famer played on the Chicago Bulls in 1995-1996
- The Nike Air More Uptempo ‘96 “Laser Crimson” is a ‘90s-inspired look for the vintage basketball shoe that features graffiti-style airbrush detailing on the shoe’s signature “Air” branding
- The upper features a black synthetic nubuck construction with black and red “Air” detailing on the sides
- A white Swoosh logo is embroidered on the toe and a large jeweled Swoosh is found on the heel
- The “Laser Crimson” accentuates the shoe’s oversized “Air” branding with an airbrush effect for a full-on retro, ‘90s-flavored appearance
Sold：135 Wished: 35 Followed: 83
The return of the iconic Nike Air More Uptempo in 2016 introduced this clean new colorway, featuring an all-white leather upper with a gum rubber outsole. It quickly became regarded as one of the best looks for possibly the most boldly-branded hoops shoe ever.
There are no reviews yet.