Eddie Bauer Mens Oliver Slippers
- “OLIVER” SLIPPERS from Eddie Bauer are the best men’s bedroom footwear available. With cozy sherpa lining and plaid upper that comes in three colors (black, navy and red), they’re a thoroughly modern take on slippers sale mens of decades past. Slip on, slip off, stay cozy.
- 100% Man Made sole
- EDDIE BAUER has been providing top quality outdoor gear since 1920. Founded in Seattle, Washington, our PNW state of mind extends to everything we do. All of our men’s slippers were designed to offer easy going comfort and durability from bedroom to backyard.
- 100% Textile
- LIGHTWEIGHT & BREATHABLE: Eddie Bauer slides are always made with activity in mind. After all, no one likes a clunky slipper. They’re easy to keep on your feet, unlike some clog slippers that seem to want to fall off.
- SOFT, COMFORTABLE & CASUAL: The answer to indoor relaxation. With a lightly insulated bottom and two layer upper, it’s easy to wear them from summer through winter and keep feet warm, but not too warm.
- HARD RUBBER OUTSOLE with light tread for grip makes it easy to step outdoors without having to change shoes. Get some fresh air or take out the garbage in comfort. Machine wash. Air dry.
- Rubber sole
Sold：236 Wished: 88 Followed: 96
Step into luxury! Cozy and soft, the Men’s Oliver and Fremont slippers are two of the newest styles from Eddie Bauer. Oliver offers a modern, plaid design, while Fremont is smooth and sleek in solid colors. Both designs feature hard bottomed outsoles for easy indoor-to-outdoor transitions, faux-fur cushion insoles, and soft, breathable uppers. Because they’re backless, feet stay warm, but not too warm.
Either style makes an excellent Gift for dad and other loved ones, whether shopping for Father’s Day, birthdays, Christmas or other holidays. Slippers are always welcome because they’re the gift of comfort, and that’s something we can all use a little more of.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Eddie Bauer was an outdoorsman, inventor and businessman. He patented the first quilted down jacket, a design that revolutionized the outdoor industry and enabled mountaineers to dream and climb higher. He went on to produce outdoor recreation clothing and gear loved by all for decades. Today, his legacy continues to support a community of like-minded adventurers dedicated to long days in the mountains, on the river, and around the campfire with good company. Shop all of our products on the Eddie Bauer thebestshoeclub store.
There are no reviews yet.