adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2
$328.00 – $569.00
- The Women’s Air Jordan 1 High Zoom CMFT “Redstone” is another exploratory look for the women’s edition of the modified version of Michael Jordan’s first signature shoe
- The Jordan 1 Zoom CMFT is an alternative to the retro basketball shoe complete with even more padding on the collar than the standard Air Jordan 1, Zoom Air technology in the midsole, and deconstructed panels
- Release date: December 18, 2020
- The top of the shoe features a muted hue of orange for a subtle but welcoming pop of color
- The “Redstone” features a Sail canvas toe and cream-colored mid-panel
- Featuring a predominantly neutral palette of colors, the “Sand Taupe” is high on versatility
- Redstone leather overlays appear on the forefoot, eyelets, collar, and heel
- A Hyper Royal Swoosh is found on either side and a “Zoom Air” logo appears on the tongue tag in place of the Air Jordan 1’s original “Nike Air” text
- The adidas yeezy boost 350 V2 “Sand Taupe” was released by the footwear giant in collaboration with Kanye West in December 2020
- Foam sole
- A brew of tans, beiges, and browns, the “Sand Taupe” displays all three of the shades on its multi-directional woven Primeknit design beneath the side monofilament stripe
Sold：160 Wished: 96 Followed: 79
Developed by Kanye West, the adidas yeezy shoes Boost 350 V2 is the latest version of the popular 350 model. Constructed with a tri-color Primeknit upper, they also feature internal toebox reinforcement, 3-Stripes detail on the inner heel, “SPLY-350” detail, full-length Boost technology, rope laces, and a semi-translucent rubber outsole.
There are no reviews yet.